Systems Analysis, Design and Engineering
Logistics and Readiness
The supply chain is just the beginning. Alion optimizes every aspect of the planning, procurement, maintenance, distribution and replacement of equipment — resulting in a force that’s not just prepared, not just equipped, but undeniably ready for the next mission.
Alion’s logistics experts have deep experience in every aspect of this essential science, including:
- Supply chain consulting and management, including asset visibility using active RFID and other technologies
- Enterprise integration and transformation, to replace outdated legacy systems and optimize depots
- Distribution management and transportation, including force deployment tools
- Maintenance, modifications and upgrades to aircraft, vehicles and electronics
- Facility management and base operation support
- Predictive analysis and support for integrated logistics support (ILS) and logistics support analysis (LSA)
We actively support the reset of vehicles, ships, aircraft and equipment returning from in-theatre use. Alion’s parts-on-demand and re-engineering/prototyping solutions are essential tools in the effort to extend the useful life of these assets.